Monday, 4 August 2014

'The Sports Gene' author David Epstein does TED

I think most of you probably know by now that I am a major fan of David Epstein's book 'The Sports Gene' and David's writing in general. I read the book last year while on holiday and it was totally 'unputdownable'. The concepts were so brilliantly put across and the arguments so coherent and yet so off the wall and chin scratching that I found myself totally engrossed. For anybody interested in talent development I think that this book is a must read.
Recently David gave a TED talk (which was long overdue) which used some source material from the book as well as some additional information to wow the audience with facts that many would find to be contrary to what is commonly thought.

I hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment